What would your favorite first date be?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today was another boring day at school. at least yesterday there was a firedrill to spice up the day, even though it was cold out...it was still so nice to smell FRESH AIR and not SCHOOL STINK. My teachers today told me some bad news... My grades right now are 1 F 4 D's && 1 A . those are horrible for some people, but for me I think it is just about what I deserve. I know I can do better though, I am going to try to at least boost them up to high D's or C's. if possible B's! I want to go to college, I would like to start my own special beauty salon, i would be the head makeup artist and be my own boss of a welcoming fantastic salon! I am OBSESSED with makeup. when I have friends over allllll i do is do there makeup, they don't mind because I do such a great job. not to be cockey.....but I do believe I am talented in exactly 2 things, singing and doing makeup. Well i gotta go, my dad is telling me to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment