What would your favorite first date be?

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It is hard to live the life that I have, when everyone elses life around you seems well....perfect. My biggest struggle besides family problems, is my weight. I cannot seem to lose weight, and when I try I fail. I blame it on my family problems...I eat when I am upset. I wish I was like my dad, when he is upset...he does not eat alot. at all. Well lets get to the point! I am here to blog, vent, and ask questions. whether alot of people or only a few people read this....I don't care. I am here to tell a different story every time I post something. Hopefully I can post often, and hopefully I am posting good news! Wanna know what inspired me to create another blog on blogger? The show "Sex and the City". I love how Carrie writes about what is happening in her life, and how she always asks a question after she is finished writing a chapter. So I could'nt help but wonder...when it comes to venting, is a blog all we need to let it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment