What would your favorite first date be?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So i was just searching through some other blogs, and i realized something. THEY ARE ALL BORING. I MEAN COME ON. there all about either cooking, family, or prayer. this stuff is good for the average religous housewife. No offence. But I was looking for a blog that not only caught my eye, but for a blog that i could relate to. in school, struggling with many things in life. I found nothing interesting. So I had to wonder....why do blogs have to be boring? when they can be filled with life!!! I want to bring my words to life to my readers, even if there are only a few readers. even if there are no comments. I don't care. this blog is for me and for whoever has an interest in reading it. So here is a fun update! MODERN FAMILY && COUGAR TOWN are on tonight at 9pm&&9:30pm! ALSO a new episode of JERSEY SHORE is on tomorrow at 10pm on MTV! only 2 more episodes left! SO KEEP WATCHING TILL THE VERRRRRRRRRYYY END FANS! QUESTION: who is ur favorite jersey shore cast member? i have many favorites...but i would love to know urs. k thankkks && COMMENT. loveeeee ya

No comments:

Post a Comment